I arrived back from my Dallas Market trip to find an email in my stuffed Inbox informing me that I was the winner of the Swank Lighting contest. Unbeknownst to me they had the drawing while I was in Dallas. These beautiful Vintage Barovier & Toso Murano glass lamps are more beautiful in person than the picture shows. They are mounted on a wood base that is gold leafed and there are sprinkles of gold dust in the glass. They even have a numbered authentication sticker on them. Thanks Swank Lighting!!!!


To see the post that Swank Lighting did on the contest click here.
To view the post Swank Light did on me winning these beauties click here.
Stay tuned: Tomorrow I will tell you about the samples in the foreground of the above picture, which are for a current project I am working on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top