Don't the colour schemes in these girls' bedrooms
look completely serene and gorgeous?
Neutral havens of calm and gentleness.


I love them....


but only on the pages of a magazine.
{Shock, horror...}


Yes, looking at these beautiful images made me decide that I definitely 
prefer children's rooms to have a little bit more personality.
Not as much as last week's BRIGHTS post.
{after all, they're not called BEDrooms for nothing}
but I think I need a little bit more...


...more something...


But what could that be?
Find out this Friday....
when I'll be sharing my ideal colour scheme 
for a gorgeous girls' bedroom.

And, in the meantime, did you see this over on Modern Country Style's Facebook, when we were chatting over How Thin Is Too Thin? after my post on Kate Middleton's gorgeous teal dress.


Images via Decorpad, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown
(If you know where these are from then please let me know so I can credit them properly.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top