I've had a thing for hexagonal mosaic floor tiles since I was a little girl. My grandmother had them on the floor of her bathroom, and I always thought they looked the height of period sophistication. {Though you'll be glad to know that I didn't speak like that when I was 3.}

Take a look at these gorgeous images of bathrooms using different kinds of hexagonal mosaic tiles, and try and tell me you don't agree!




Tiled floor

Carrara Bathroom

#carrara #marble #bathroom

#bathroom remodel inspiration. This East Village bath by Own Entity features a classic New York charm, from the subway-tiled walls to the hexagon tile floors. Photo by Sean Karns.

Absolutely love the bath and hexagonal tiled blue floor, the brick feature on the back wall and beige shower curtains work so well together

bathrooms - claw foot tub beveled mirror porcelain sink chrome base white carrara marble hexagon tiles floors polished chrome faucet sconces wainscoting mirrored table bathroom

Suzie: LA Times - Bianco carrara marble hexagon tile bathroom floor and white and black bath ...

Bathroom Tile

There's huge variations possible as carefully chosen mosaic materials, as well as grout colours make a big different to the final look. 

I can't wait to share our new floor in the shower room. 
You'll see why it makes my li'l Modern Country heart sing!



Images via Nicety, unknown, HomeDecorLab, OpulentMinimalistLifestyler, Sara Di Maio, TileShop, Remodelista, DecorPad, A Whole Lotta Love, LA Times, Houzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top