Something to consider when you choose front door paint or paint colours for your house exterior is how well it will help to give your whole home a feeling of harmony Take a look at the way this incredible barn conversion takes the whole neutral look from the outside in....


Tissues at the ready...you will be drooling!






Isn't it stunningly Modern Country?








Now the question that I can feel burning in your heart from all the way over here is this: 'how can I get the look'? I'm all about how to make Modern Country looks work for you, whether you have your own barn conversion or not......sooooooo, come back at the start of next week and I'll see what Modern Country magic I can weave in your life. 

How can you get this heavenly neutral-with-a-twist scheme to work for YOU? Don't forget to subscribe!


Images via Fine and Country

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top