Well, hello there, rabbits,

I really am finding myself thinking about dining rooms a silly amount at the moment. I have a million zillion ideas floating around in my head.  
It's moved firmly into obsession territory. 

Regular readers will know that Modern Country Style always reflects my current fixations so please fasten your seat-belts and prepare to enter my head-space.
{Drinks and psychologists may be provided.}

One aspect of my enthusiasm is how to make dining spaces work 
b e a u t i f u l l y  w e l l. 
To really and truly earn their keep. 

It's a fine line between wanting the kitchen and eating areas to flow well but still allowing dirty saucepans to be hidden from guests. 
A very fine line indeed.


I love the way this Belgian Style kitchen and dining room have been planned (for more beautiful Modern Country Belgian Style spaces and tips on how to get the look, simply click on the link). 
The change of flooring between the two spaces allows a degree of separation between each room.

Over the next couple of weeks, 
I'll be sharing how I've tried to create that link 
between kitchen and dining room in our home.

Did I say obsessed?




Image via Belgian Pearls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top