The Christmas pixies have visited our house. The Christmas tree is up, be-baubled with a whole plethora of decorations from the loo-roll nativity our eldest bought home from nursery many years ago, to the treasured favourites from when I was a little girl myself. 


Yes, tradition is my middle name at this time of year. 


And today's Christmas House Tour from Country Homes and Interiors mixes that traditional Christmas feel with Modern Country stylishness to perfection. 


Yes to gentle neutrals, a big nod to pared-back interiors but no stinting on full-on Country warmth, brought in largely through those gorgeous touches of red, sprinkled generously throughout the house. 


This is a look that would have looked as lovely ten years ago as it does today...and will in another ten years, I should imagine. Perfect for a traditionalist like me, who can never bear to throw a single Christmas knick-knack away....when I buy Christmas-style, I buy for life...



Images via: Country Homes and Interiors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top