I had my first Christmas Day with snow...and it was every bit as delightful as I'd hoped; tramping over the field to go to church on Christmas morning in our wellies has never felt so festive! On Boxing Day, we made snowmen and threw snowballs, and went sledging...and then came home for hot buttered toast by the fire.

It's been a fantastic week being all together as a family every day. On Christmas Eve, we all played Hide and Seek in the dark! Even the littlies joined in.

 But it has meant that Modern Country Style has been rather quiet, I know.

*hangs head in shame*

And I've really missed the feeling of sitting and having a natter with you.


I imagine us sitting together somewhere like this. Aren't those chairs gorgeous-looking? And that rug?

{Yum...}

Once New Year is over then everything will be back to normal.

{I promise}

Speaking of New Year (and how's that for a seamless change of subject?!)....I love it! I found this gorgeous picture which sums up how I feel about it.


New Year's Eve is a bit like standing in a hallway of a New House; you're not quite sure what it's going to be like....but you know enough to see that it'll be lovely.

Happy New Year to you all.....
 
 


1: Unknown, 2: La Maison Boheme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top