This room has had a drastic transformation. It was a complete mess when we moved here. Not one but two hideous borders....Orange pine shelves.... Holes in the wall. And how did broken glass get in *there*?

You want a closer look? Really?



And another....? Are you sure?



I knew I wanted an Attic-Chic look up here (yes, I made that up!) so after lots of (very enjoyable) planning and designing and painting and building and sweeping out broken glass (?!) and knocking down bits of wall and building other bits back up....here's how it is now: My Haven!



I love coming here to read...so soft and snuggly.....(ahem....I made that cushion....)...
 


...being here lets me to unwind and relax....



Or to snooze....



At the end of a long day, I climb up our stairs and turn the corner into our room.....




....and I know that this is what's waiting for me.....



I love to curl up with a good book.......



...or my favourite magazine....



And just be me!



To me, it's the best place on earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top